Whether you were involved in an auto accident or you were injured on someone else’s property, we know you might be overwhelmed with the extra medical expenses that are accruing. We handle all personal injury cases on a contingent fee basis, which means that we take no fee from you, but we get a percentage of the settlement or money judgment. Take a look here so that you can get more information slottica.
Holding Negligent Parties Accountable
If you were injured because of another person’s negligence, experienced New Haven personal injury attorneys can help hold the negligent party accountable. At the Law Office of Jack O’Donnell, L.L.C., we can help you receive the compensation you need to cover medical bills, car repairs, and pain and suffering. We represent individuals throughout Connecticut in a broad range of personal injury matters, including:
- Car accidents: If you’re involved in a car accident, your life basically goes on hold. There is pain, medical bills, lost income, car repairs and paperwork dealing with the insurance company. We can simplify the exhaustive process and make sure you get the settlement you deserve.
- Slip and falls: All property owners, including individuals, businesses and municipalities, must maintain their property so it doesn’t present a safety hazard to others. If you’ve been injured in a slip-and-fall accident, contact our experienced slip-and-fall accident attorney for your free initial consultation.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcycle riders who operate their vehicles safely and responsibly are still at risk from other drivers who do not. If you or a loved one was injured while riding because of someone else’s negligence, we can help hold the negligent driver accountable for the pain and damages.
- Bicycle accidents: Although pedestrians have the right of way in many traffic situations, that does not mean drivers will yield or even slow down for them. If you or a loved one was injured in a bicycle accident, we can help make sure you receive the compensation you need.
- Medical malpractice: Medical malpractice occurs anytime a health care professional’s actions cause an injury or death. Any health care professional, including doctors, nurses, dentists, dental hygienists, pharmacologists and anesthesiologists, can commit medical malpractice.